Why are we different?
This ABC Team is different, we are available 24/7 for all our participants.
- ABC Provides engaging Exercise Sessions
- ABC Provides friendly Daily Follow-Ups
- ABC Provides friendly Daily Reminders
- ABC Provides Weekly Reports
- ABC Provides fun Accountability Program
"Success is not final. failure is not fatal: it is the COURAGE TO CONTINUE that counts."
Control Your Type 2 Diabetes
The Power of Personalized Support
Research studies conclude that meeting with a Lifestyle Coach on a regular basis can help you improve your Health and also lose Three to Five times more weight than dieting on your own.
- Our Programs help to improve and control Type 2 Diabetes
- ADA Guided Curriculum
- Motivation is our speciality here at ABC
- Our Team will keep you Motivated and Accountable on a Daily Basis
- Available for you 24 Hours a Day & 365 Days a Year by phone or text (Live Support)
- Your Interactive Calendar is custom designed based on your specific needs and goals
- ABC Weight Loss Community -Available for you to connect with people to share ideas and encouragement.
You can Improve and Control your Type 2 Diabetes
“Inner You” “Inner You”
Change Your Life Today!!!
Our ABC Type 2 Diabetes Program is a $29.99 Enrollment and $59.99 a Month
- Modeled after ADA Curriculum
- Enrollment: Online Meeting with the ABC Team to Setup your Custom Plan and map out your Personal Goals
- Bi-Weekly Video Meeting Sessions (24+ sessions per year)
- Type 2 Diabetes E-Book and reference documents
- Daily Follow-Ups on Nutrition, Activity, Exercise etc…
- Live Group Activity Meetings (Daily)
- Continuous Personalized Mentoring (Daily Follow-Ups)
- Group Meetings with Our Dietitian and Behaviorist
- Day To Day Portal Tasks to stay on Track
- Weekly Reports and follow-ups
- 24 HR ABC Accountability Friend Support
- Interactive Tracking Calendar (Daily)
- Teaching lifelong Lifestyle skills (Forever Results)
- Nutrition Plans based on all the Food Groups (RD backed)
- Exercise Routines
- Exercise Demonstrations
- Support and Resources
- ABC Community Support